Courses at UTOPIA MATH Academy LLC.
- Elementary School: 1st and 5th grade Math
- Middle School: 6th to 8th grade Math
- High School: 9th to 12th grade Math
- Integrated Math I, II, and III
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, and II
- AP Course/Calculus I, II, and III
- Advanced Mathematics
- ACT, SAT, GED, and GRE exam
- College Entrance exam
- University Admission Consultancy
- Advanced Mathematics courses for College and University Students.
Yes, we can make math easy, simple, fun, and allow students to learn by themselves giving them the confidence to solve any math question. We have been tutoring, mentoring, and teaching Elementary, Middle, and High school, College, and University level mathematics. We guide the students through solving math problems using a problem-solving based on teaching style to help students learn and understand math concepts, therefore, all our students can learn to handle any challenge question on their own in the near future. We use effective practices, strategies and resources to inspire and enrich each of our student’s learning. We usually use different learning styles such as workbooks, visual aid computers, hands-on activities like lab, student-centered discussions as learning-centered and small-group tutoring. Note: Let us work with a student who is trying to achieve college credits in Precalculus, AP Calculus, and Statistics. Let us work with a student who thinks that Math is Greek language or something difficult. Let us work with student who has hated math, to challenge them and change their attitude towards math. Our tutoring styles are all about learning focus and have fun with math as playing game.